Friday, May 9, 2014

Creating Keepsakes Conventions

Hi Everyone,

Last weekend I had the wonderful chance to attend another Creating Keepsakes Convention up in Manchester, NH. The city of Manchester is a fabulous city. Its also one of my old stomping grounds. I actually went to college up there at Southern University of New Hampshire. (It was called New Hampshire College when I attended.)


I look forward to this event all year long. You have a ton of vendors under one roof. Its always nice to see what each vendor is carrying that is new to them.


Two of my favorite booths were: Lickety Split Scrapbooks. They have amazing kits that they sell. They include holidays, birthday, winter, Disney, and kids. Basically kit you want to scrapbook you can get threw them.


The other booth I loved was The stamp of Life by Stephanie Barnard. I actually got to meet her in person. I got some of her last year at this same show. I have loved her videos on line of how to use her products. I had an amazing time visiting her booth. Some of the new items I got from them are: 

  • Background4bees 
  • Boots4rain 
  • Calm2keep
  • HappyBday2you
  • Lemonade2drink 
  • Lights4Christmas
  • Spinner2stamp
  • Tickets2stamp 

I highly recommend attending one of these shows when they come to your area. Check them out: www.ckscrapbookevents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment